Dear Adiro Friends,
unfortunately we have to pass on some sad news. Our company co-founder, Wolfgang Eckart, passed away on December 24, 2021 while on a business trip in Pakistan. Wolfgang had a great influence on our company history and always remained loyal and in friendship with us even after he left Adiro in 2003. As a consolation, we are left with the memory of a great expert in automation technology and didactics. And of an extraordinary person with many talents.
A few key points from the time Wolfgang Eckart, Stephan Kühne and Klaus Kronberger spent together.
- 1986 - Wolfgang and Klaus got to know each other at Festo Didactic in technical sales promotion
- 1988/89 - Stephan Kühne does his internship and diploma thesis under Wolfgang's supervision as part of his studies.
- 1988 - Foundation of Eckart und Kronberger Consulting GbR, development of MPS learning system stations
- 1990 - Foundation of Aida Automatisierungstechnik GmbH, which was renamed Adiro Automatisierungstechnik in 1992 for legal reasons. Development of a modular product line for education and training in the field of automation technology / robotics with installation of approx. 210 robot systems in the educational sector
- 1992 - Stephan Kühne joins the GmbH as shareholder and managing director, previously he worked for Adiro as a freelancer
- 1997 - Cooperation with Siemens for SIMATIC products in the field of research, development, education (FEA), today Siemens Cooperation Education (SCE)
- 2000 - Contract signed for close cooperation with Festo Didactic
- 2003 - Wolfgang left the company and since then close cooperation with INTERCON Asia, which he founded, in various worldwide projects.
We will pay tribute to Wolfgang's memory. We wish his family and friends much strength!
In silent mourning
Stephan Kühne and Family
Klaus Kronberger and Family
Adiro Team and Families