Since 2012 Adiro is represented in the expert team of the "Industrial Control" competition
competition has been designed to reflect the role of a Control Systems
Engineer and the standards that are expected within the Control Systems
The competitors should be competent in the following areas:
- Understand the design and operational characteristic of a PLC System and fault find to circuit diagram level.
- Understand PLC information and communication techniques and fault finding to Program Structure level (OB).
- Be able to apply programmable Logic programming techniques (Analogue & Discrete Alarms).
- Understand alterative implementations of programmable control (PLC Simulation).
- Demonstrate tuning of PID Control SystemDemonstrate a Mechanical ability